Nautilus R514 Recumbent Bike Overview
Nautilus, a well-known name in workout and exercise equipment, now introduces their version of a recumbent exercise bike with the Nautilus R514 Recumbent Exercise Bike. No more dragging your poor, tired carcass to the gym after a long day. Home is where we all want to be after a full day of work; now you can do exactly that… Go home and get the same great workout that you would at the gym with no fees or extra money spent on gas. A system that monitors your heart rate, has enhanced programming, comfort features and a design built with body mechanics in mind (allowing you to ride harder and longer), this is a must have for people wanting to get or stay in tiptop physical condition. Nautilus even offers a 1-year warranty on electronics, 2-year warranty on parts, and a full 10-year warranty on its frame. That’s how sturdily this particular bike is built.
Features of the Nautilus R514 Recumbent Exercise Bike
- Displays kilometers or miles
- Specially designed wheels for transport
- A flywheel weighing in at 20 pounds
- Under seat storage basket for magazines, towels or other workout gear
- Reading rack, a holder for your water bottle, and deluxe oversized pedals
- Positioning which is ergonomically correct with additional lumbar support, which is adjustable
- Console adjustments, multipoint seat and powerful fan all inspired by authentic workout gym equipment by Nautilus
- Efficient and smooth workouts thanks to the resistance system controlled electronically using magnetic power
- Heart rate programs totaling 4, utilizing chest belt, grip and telemetry
- A variety of more than 6 profile courses
- Track your progress and customize your workouts with user profiles (2) which are programmable
As mentioned earlier, the name Nautilus is not unfamiliar to the workout world. You will find top of the line Nautilus equipment in some of the best gyms in America. The Nautilus R514 Recumbent Exercise Bike is no exception. Amazon reviewers rated this bike at 4½ out of five stars. Not too shabby! This bike differs from other bikes, according to a reviewer, in one very special way (among other things). Assembly was easily performed without cursing or crazy questions like “what the heck is this piece for?” Unlike some other recumbent exercise bikes, the instructions for this product were easy to understand with clear graphics and an excellent owner’s manual. Others love the fact that you don’t have to turn wheels, or push and pull levers to make your adjustments. A couple of simple taps on the console screen and the adjustments are taken care of electronically.
If you’ve been looking at recumbent exercise bikes and are unsure which one to purchase, rest assured that the Nautilus R514 Recumbent Exercise Bike either meets or beats other big name exercise bikes when it comes to warranties, weight capacities, display readout, heart rate monitor, number of programs, resistance system and total resistance levels. Not to mention great value for the money.